Thursday 9 March 2017

Favourite Stamp Brand (AND WHY?)

Hello chaps, it's little ol' me, Squirrel, hosting this time!

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:


and our Top 3 are



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:







So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is

Crafts U Love
£10 voucher



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Favourite Stamp Brand  (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I love Penny Black, Stamping Bella and Purple Onion Designs, but when I look at my hoard of rubber, my Lili of the Valley collection is by far the largest.  I love their cute images, mainly the bears and bunnies, but also the traditional looking kiddies like those featured in the image I've chosen for my card.




I love distress inks and blending them and using them in conjunction with stamps is
so much fun so I choose my favourite zigzag background stamp which is Hero Arts
why this one well its great for all kinds of cards including mens and the Sentiment is also Hero Arts too :)

**coming soon**


Elaine

 I love rubber stamping, it was my introduction to cardmaking. I have a few favourites including Penny Black and Lily of the Valley. Todays card image is LOTV. I love the cute image which is ideal for male cards.



I have many favourites and some brands I used not often enough (blush), but at the moment my absolute favourite is Di's digi stamps and especially her mice images. My nickname used to be mouse and I have always loved all mouse things. I love the cute look of these mice images and I am having so much fun colouring them.




I think that by the amount of stamps I have mine must be Lili of the Valley.   I love cute images and they have such a variety - there's usually one for any occasion you can think of.





I have many brands of stamps both digis and rubber/clear. However, on closer inspection it seems that I have more LOTV stamps than any other!! They are such lovely stamps,  always give a perfect impression and there are styles to suit all. 




Oh choose your favourite pet!  Good grief, favourite stamp brand?  Impossible.
OK, so I did the thing of "what do I have most of?" - erm, yeah, that went well, so, next "what have I used most in the last twelve months?" - erm, ok, getting warmer.  This could go on for some time so I am going to plump for CC Designs because I adore the Roberto's Rascals range, especially Twila, Nancy, Sue and Henry.




Wilma
At the moment my favorite stamp brand is Stampin' Up.  They have gorgeous sets, some with coordinating dies or punches. I recently discovered the Altenew stamps and they are gorgeous too. This is a little gift card I made a while ago.


So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and
showcase your Favourite Stamp Brand (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

3 comments:

  1. What a great theme and such lovely DT cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super challenge theme and wonderful inspiration from the DT xx

    ReplyDelete