Thursday 23 March 2017

Favourite Colouring medium (& why).

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 

Our winner is:

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:


and our Top 3 are


#45 Shuly




Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:







So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is

our very own Samantha

Here are the prizes yes 2...





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Colouring medium (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


My favourite colouring medium has to be my Distress Ink reinkers which I use to watercolour my images.  I love the depth of shadow you can get with the inks as well as the smooth blending, but most of all I love the therapeutic application with the paintbrush!



    Well for a long time I would have said distress inks then I
    tried Spectrum Noir Pens but....
    I always go back to the distress inks...
    they are so versatile

    I love coloring!  I love colored pencils, Distress reinkers and watercolor.  I guess I would have to chose Copic markers as my favorite though because I'm most comfortable and have been coloring with them the longest.  They make me feel like I know what I'm doing when it comes to blending.





    Elaine


    I love colouring with Promarkers. They let me shade and blend the colours to give a bit of dimension to my images.



    My favourite colouring medium is absolutely my pencils. They were my first colouring medium and I still love them. They give me the best results. I am trying to do more with watercolour but need more time to practice using them.
    My favourite has to be Copics as they are the pens I started to learn with (and I'm still learning!).  The only other medium I have tried is watercolour pencils but I alway go back to Copics as I am more familiar with them and thus find them easier and quicker.







    My favourite colouring medium has to be Promarkers. I am so familiar with the colours that blend and go together that in spite of trying other means of colouring, I always return to my Promarkers.

    I've tried just about everything - watercolour pencils, watercolour paints, ProMarkers, Copics, art pencils ..... but the one I feel most comfortable with and come back to time and time again are the Distress Inks (ReInkers) used as watercolours - they are such fun colours to work with and I love how you can create so much depth and tone with them


    My favorite colour medium is: Copic markers. I love the way they blend and how I can add dimensions and shadows in to an image.



So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and
showcase your Favourite Colouring medium (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for placing my little hedgehog in your top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for choosing my treat bag in the top 3 - love the other choices!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete