Thursday 4 January 2018

Anything Goes

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:




and our Top 3 are



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:







So, onto our next challenge






The winner of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer for February.



  

This fortnight's challenge theme is a nice easy one to start the new year:
ANYTHING GOES!

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I'm on a mission to ink up some currently unused stamps that I've had for a while, and this little fella has been looking at me for a couple of months. I love his happy expression.




I enjoy many types of crafting.  At one point jewelry making was my favorite because I loved being able to give one of a kind gifts to my friends.  This bracelet was made using vintage beads which I love.





Elaine


What better way to start the New Year.



I have a birthday coming up soon and wanted to give my giftcard in a special way.




This was made just before Christmas for my daughter's friend.  I love making baby girl cards, you can make them look so pretty.



I still have my Christmas stash out so thought I would get ahead for next year using a Christmas present to myself!!
Love an Anything Goes theme, it has given me the opportunity to use a new
stamp and create a card for an upcoming birthday





I love my new stamp set and my new die.





So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge and show us your style.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh Thank You so much for picking my box as a top 3 item, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete