Thursday 14 December 2017

Favourite: Box or Bag (& Why)

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:




and our Top 3 are



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:







So, onto our next challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Bag or Box (non card project) & why.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I have a bit of an obsession with boxes. If hubby buys a pair of shoes, I'm sure that I get just as excited about the box as he does about its contents!  I've made an advent calendar with boxes instead of just 'doors' and I think I may have over-faced myself with this project.  I created it from scratch, firstly by cutting and assembling the 24 boxes and then making the folder to hold them.  I then decorated the outside and the fronts of the boxes with a number and a snowflake, Poinsettia or gems.  I think I'll be sticking to cards for a little while to recuperate from this project!  However, I loved making it and it fulfilled my obsession with boxes for a little while! :0)  Hop top my blog for more pictures.





I like making bags for gift giving.  I have several tools that help to make bags fun and so easy to make.





Elaine


I love making boxes. I think they make a good gift look great.


I love making boxes, because they are perfect for giving presents. I love it that you can make it the perfect size for the item that is inside the box. Decorating them is very fun.



I'd rather make a box than a bag as I think they are ideal for smaller presents such as jewellery and they are a lot stronger than a bag.



Usually I would say gift bag, however, I recently found this fabulous orb box and had to make one...it looks impressive but was really quick to make. You can find instructions here.



I love making boxes, there are endless variations on size, and it is so much fun
to make one tailor made for the gift it contains.  I think I have just about cracked
the square/rectangle, so maybe now it is time to be more adventurous!





I love to make boxes with little presents in them, like mini bottles of parfum, tealights, little cards, tags etc. 
This one I made for a mini bottle of parfum.





So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and
showcase Your Favourite bag or box (non card) project (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy Christmas.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




2 comments:

  1. Amazing DT inspirations!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#12 – End of the Year)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik
    *GDT* ITD’s Creative Playground

    ReplyDelete