Thursday 30 November 2017

Favourite Animal (and why)


Hello everyone, it's Sarah hosting today and the theme couldn't be a more perfect one!!
Read on for more info.

As host it fell upon me to pick the winners of our last challenge and boy...what a task!!

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge....drum roll....
Our winner is:

#49 - Rainey's Craft Room


I think you will agree it is a beautiful card and the colouring is outstanding.




Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:







So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is

Crafts U Love
£10 voucher




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Animal (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I've always loved donkeys. I was a huge fan of Winnie the Pooh as a youngster and Eeyore was my favourite. We also live fairly close a lovely donkey sanctuary and I love going there. They're such lovely animals, and despite many being treated fairly poorly they still love human contact and come running over to see you if you go to visit them.  I'd love to have enough land to re-home a couple of donks!  Maybe one day (and a lottery win!).  





OK, I'm just going it say it, this is an impossible challenge.  I love animals, all animals (well almost all animals).  I guess for purposes of this challenge, I'm going to say bunnies. I love bunnies in real life and I love The Cat's Pajamas Bunny because he is always into something and he has such personality!





Elaine


I love lots of animals but hedgehogs are a firm favourite with my family. We used to go out in the evening to find them with our children when they were young.




Larissa


This was an easy challenge, because my all time favourite animal is a mouse. When I was young, my mother used to call me mouse and since then I really love mice (not the real ones though ;) ). I have collected all kinds of mice stuff like books, stuffed animals, cards etc. Now I really love making cards with a cute mouse on them. They are just so cute and tiny.



I love most animals, but my favourite has to be dogs. If they're like mine they can be so cuddly, affectionate and funny and be great companions.



I love all animals so decided to choose the animals that I share my life with (excluding a donkey...I couldn't find one with a horse, dog and cat!!)
I love ALL animals (animals I classify as having fur) and although my favourites are cats and squirrels, I could not resist using this quirky moose







So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and
showcase Your Favourite Animal (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing me as one of the Top Three in your challenge ! I'm so excited! Congrats to all the winners! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as your winner this week, I was so pleased to have been chosen. Congrats tot he Top 3 too, fabulous creations all round.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspiration and thanks for the favourite animal challenge.

    ReplyDelete