Thursday 27 July 2017

What's your favourite colour duo (and why)?

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

#37 Katrina Bufton



Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:


and our Top 3 are

#38 AJ


#2 Birgit


#32 Lynne in NI



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:







So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is


Prizes: - 3 digi stamps voucher worth £6.75


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Colour Duo (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I love pink and blue separately but think pastel shades of this combo really complement each other. I have lots of papers in these colours and although most of my puppy image is fur, I have also managed to squeeze both of my chosen colours into my image.  I'm also using my favourite fur colour combo of Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo and a spot of Gathered Twigs for shade.






I have many favourite colours but a duo I really love and use a lot always has blue or brown or both so I guess that's one of my firm go to favourites.



One of my most favorite color duos is green and pink.  They just me smile.  When you have darling images like little Sugarpops, I think they are the perfect pair.



Elaine


I have so many favourite colour duos. It all depends on the subject. Today I have used one of my favourites for a new baby boy. I think blue and lemon is so fresh and very suited to a new baby.


My favourite colour combination is pink combined with black. I love this bright shade of pink (but I have to admit I love all shades ;) ). The black accents make the colour pink really pop!






My favourite colour duo is lilac and aqua. They go well together and are really fresh looking.  It also looks good on christmas cards.




My all time favourite duo is pink and green (all shades). Why? Look around you it is one of Mother nature's favourites too!! 
I have more than one favourite colour duo, depending on what type of card I'm making, but the one that always makes me smile is purple and aqua, it has a lovely clean and fresh feel about it.





Wilma
My favorite colourduo is aqua and green. It makes me happy and reminds me of young leaves in spring and blue skies. 




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and
showcase Your Favourite Colour Duo(& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Katrina for the win and to Brigit and Lynn for a top 3 Spot. Thank You for a Top 3 Spot and blog badge.. Wonderful inspirations from the DT on yet another fun challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute DT samples. Love the color duo's used by the team. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete