Thursday 28 August 2014

Favourite Season & tell us why

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 

Our winner is:

No 39 Kat W



Well done Kat
Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:





and our Top 3 are


#55 Papersniffer


#15 LAINE



#23 Martina


Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our 35th challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is:

Sweet and Sassy Stamps
who are offering a $10 gift certificate to our winner




Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps are a small, family-owned, Christian company offering exclusive hand-drawn images in both clear and digital stamps to the paper crafting community. We strive to to bring glory to God through everything we do, for without Him, we could do nothing.




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Season (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I love the warmth of summer, flowers in bloom, the long days and light evenings.






Winter & WHY? Well that is the season that everyone should be jolly! And its Christmas too! All that aside I LOVE the way a freshly laid dusting of snow looks and I LOVE walking in snow too! Seeing my foot prints and then seeing all the different foot prints down to tiny mice and bird foot prints too! Oh and I can make Christmas cards too! yay!



Carol


I love cosy colours so its Autumn for me. Love the rich colours the leaves turn, such a beautiful time in the countryside, nothing beats a walk through the woods and back home to a cosy fire!







Mojca

Definitely summer ... sunshine and sea always bring smile on my face.








Sarah


The romantic in me says Winter. Frosty walks, toasty log burner and cosy duvets!!





Suzette

Spring/Summer both my favourite seasons because I love flowers, ladybirds and butterflies




Wilma
Winter is my favourite season. Especially when we have snow, I love snow. I like cold weather and coming home in a warm and cosy house. And of course the typical Dutch Pea Soup and hotpots we eat in this season. 




So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Season (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3. I am delighted. Many congratulations to all of the winners.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card for your top 3 and congrats to all the others xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for making me part of the Top 3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT work, wow! Thank you for all the wonderful inspiration and the fantastic challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete