Thursday 14 August 2014

Favourite 2 Embellishments (and why!)


Hello, it's Mojca with you today.

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 

Our fabulous winner is:
Jane Savage


Well done Jane. Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:




and our Top 3 are :

Coops  

Jana K.  



Well done ladies.

Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our 34th challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is

Crafty Sentiments








This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite 2 Embellishments (& why).
You MUST explain WHY they are your 2 favourites.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


Pearls and ribbons have been my favourites for a long time.  I love the softness of the ribbon, and creating a little trio of pearls, usually to fill a corner.  I also like using pearls in the scoops of these scalloped cards.



My Favourite embellishments are Enamel dots and Bakers twine
I love both of these embellishments because they come in all different colours of the rainbow and are great on all card types.


Carol
using Little Friends
Butterflies and Pearls. I love Butterflies 'cause they are so pretty as the focal point or to dot about here and there and Pearls, one of my favourite pieces of jewellery .






Mojca
using With Love

I love ribbon and pearls. They work so gorgeous together. 




Sarah
using Tess Summer Fun

When I use embellishments I will always reach for seam binding, for a lovely soft bow and pearls for a bit of texture and interest, particularly in corners or to balance the card. 





Suzette
I love vintage laces and paper flowers as well as frantage....I am a vintage girl lol!



Wilma
using Harriet Witchy Ride
For me my 2 favorite embellishments are rhinestones and twine. The rhinestones give my cards a bit of bling and fill up corners or the heart of a flower. And the twine gives a playful effect behind a sentiment or flower. 



So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite 2 Embellishments (& why).
You MUST explain WHY they are your 2 favourites.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for my "Top 3" - I will display my badge with pride :-) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh...I can not believe...I am so happy that you chose my shakers cards between TOP 3 :)))
    Thank you DT AYLI
    Hug from Slowenia, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much ladies for picking my card in your top 3 and huge congrats to the other winners too ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely DT cards I visited all of theire individual blogs and left them a comment except for Suzette.
    I couldn't find this card on het blog, so sorry Suzette but I do love how you use frantage.
    I am happy to join in and under your link on my blog I explain about my two favourite embellies and why.
    Have a nice day, greetings from Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all of the gorgeous winners!!! Love the DT Inspiration!!!Love Sarah's card! Great colors.. beautiful papers! I LOVE how you did the sentiment... gorgeous!! Just wonderful!!! LOVE IT!!
    Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic challenge!! The DT works are just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete