Thursday 2 January 2014

Favourite Single Colour And WHY

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Welcome to a new year with us and 
thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 

Our winner is:

#27 Alison

with this fabulous set, I love it and really want to try the candle decorating myself:
James and snowman with gift bag

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


#2 Sanja
I love the image, and have just purchased a few from Purple Onion Designs myself as I could not resist the cuties there.


#16 Kat W
Another of my favourite images from 2013, and BEAUTIFULLY coloured.


#30 Elena F
Beautifully coloured and a lovely gift


Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our 18th challenge







The sponsor of this challenge is 
Stamp & Create




Stamp and Create is an on-line store based in the US. We ship worldwide with reasonable shipping prices.

We specialize in Rubber Stamps and Scrapbook supplies. Some of the companies we carry are: Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps, High Hopes Rubber Stamps, Whiff of Joy, The Greeting Farm, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Stampavie, Whimsy Stamps, Emerald Faeries, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Echo Park, Ribbon, Charms, embellishments, dies, and more!

Stamp and Create are offering a fab $20 voucher to our lucky winner





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Single Colour as your main focus colour.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



It's no choice for me, it's gotta be pink all the way!  
No contest! 
It's always the first colour I reach for when I head for my stash; 
my pink embellishment pot is the one that's always bursting with 'stuff'.




My favourite colour to wear is blue/green and I often make
cards in blue and green.. however I use brown an awful lot and I LOVE kraft which is brown and also bears, mice and lots of animals in shades of brown, so brown is my favourite colour in crafting.





Carol

Well i love Kraft card especially teamed up with Cream and Lace. Decided on making the embellishments all Kraft this time for a change. Love my look!






Mojca

Well mine has to be brown. I don't know why, but I almost always use brown on my cards, as a background paper so the other colours pop out. 



 
Sarah

I wouldn't shout "blue" if asked what my favourite single colour is BUT as they are the most regularly replaced Promarkers in my collection and appear on cards more often than any other colour then so be it!!
Aqua/turquoise tones always go well with other colours as accents such as red, brown and peach tones.




Suzette

**coming soon**



So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Single Colour as your main focus colour.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking me in the top 3 and congrats to the other winners :-D
    Now, my fave colour...anyone who knows me will not be surprised what I go for!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab inspiration from the DT as usual - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration from DT. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete