Thursday 22 October 2020

Favourite colour to pair with Blue & why

Welcome to As You Like It Challenge
Our fortnightly challenge is a home for you to create something 
which gives you a warm inner glow of pride, without lots of entry rules.

Usually we provide some options for you to choose from 
from which you can select your favourite to join in. 

For a change to win our prize or a top-3 spot, 
please remember tell us why you've made your choice
so that our team and readers can understand the reason it's your favourite.

eg, if the theme is 'favourite animal' and you decide on 'bunny', tell us why.
eg, you love Thumper, the rabbit from Bambi !

So get crafting and remember to have fun 
and enjoy your crafting time.


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Jane with her wonderful Artist Trading Cards




Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



We had some wonderful entries for this challenge. Such a lot of work had gone into them that it was extra difficult to choose our winners - so this time we have a Top 5 instead of Top 3



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 5* badge to display on your blog:






So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is

Lee Holland



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Colour Combo: Blue + ? (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


Anne
I think blue along with green and brown are the colours of nature and they go with anything. I love pale blue and white together and I just added a touch of yellow on this card for a new baby boy






Blue is one of my favourite colours, and I love pairing aqua-blue with pink for a feminine touch.  





Since some consider white a color so I'm going with my favorite blue and white.  I love the crisp coolness of these two together and it makes me think of the beautiful Delft Blue china. 





Elaine


I like blue with a touch of yellow. I think it has a lovely fresh feel. 






I love the combination of blue and red. They look amazing together and for my project today the red added the perfect christmas feeling for my project.



I love blue and green together and it's a perfect combination for any type of card from flowers to snowmen!




 I love blue and white together for wintery cards. I think the combination adds to the coolness of a winter scene.




Blue is not a colour I use very much, however, I do like it teamed with a soft pink so this paper pad was perfect.



Blue and Red, no choice, it just is.





Blue and Red! I am not a watersports enthusiast but I just love the nautical look.
Or maybe because these are the colors of our national flag.


So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge and show us your style.
Don't forget, you MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to be eligible to win.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for picking my creation among your top choices.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card into your top5 :) Congrats to all the other winners, too. Virtual Hugs from Finland!!

    ReplyDelete