Thursday 7 November 2019

Favourite Cute or Traditional for Xmas & Why

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

 #19 MKCreate



Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 4 because it was so difficult to chose are

#14 Olga


#33 TracyM



#34 Esther


#37 Cards by Beckie




Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is
Crafts U Love





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Cute or Traditional Christmas (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


Anne
**coming soon**



I prefer cute for any time of the year!  Christmas is a time for snuggling up with friends and family so this image of heffalump with his little pingu pal is right up my street!




Cute is my thing!  I love all the cute little animals/penguins/snow people that allow me to say Merry Christmas in such a fun way.



I don't have a favourite. I love making all Christmas cards. I like to make my special cards to suit the recipients. I am showing a very traditional Christmas card using traditional colours and poinsettias.



I really love making cute cards for almost every occasion, so most of the times my Christmas cards are cute. I can't help it but I really love all those sweet and adorable images with cute animals or snowman and want to send those away. 





Christmas cards are my favourite makes and, for this challenge, I have chosen traditional as I have far too many cute cards and am in desperate need of a few more traditional type to send to older relatives/friends who wouldn't really appreciate cute.



I love cute...can't help it!! Bunnies, dogs, cats...anything fluffy really!!



I am a sucker for cute!  Loving all the sweet images out there, especially winter animals, penguins, Santas, snowmen, love them all.




Wilma
I like to make both cute or traditional Christmas cards, but when you ask me what is your favourite I choose traditional cards. Not to much fuss with embellishments, traditional images, wintry colours, red and green.





So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge and show us your style.
Don't forget, you MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to be eligible to win.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my "Warm Hugs" card as one of your top picks! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to the winner and Top 3!
    THANK YOU for including my card in the Top 3 :)
    THANK YOU for the FABULOUS DT INSPIRATION too!

    ReplyDelete