Thursday 11 April 2019

Favourite Animal

Hello peeps, Squirrel in the chair today!
Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 


Our winner is:
Here's One I Made Earlier - Chris
Just love the vibrant colours used in this happy card

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 (in no particular order) are

Linda Simpson Designs
Skin tones handled so beautifully


CraftyDee Donna
Gorgeous use of tone and shade

Kristina's Art Corner

The perfect example of no-line colouring!
gorjuss.jpg



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is

Crafts U Love






This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Animal (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


Anne

I'm a huge animal lover so it's impossible to choose a favourite.
Sweet woodland furries are high on my list and this sweet image from LOTV features 3 of the cutest!




My favourite animals are cats, in particular tigers. I've loved them since I was very young and recall researching them for a project at primary school.  They're so beautiful and graceful. The Siberian tiger is my favourite but there only a few hundred left so they're very endangered.



I would have to say that dogs are my favorite, but there are many close seconds.  I just love the way a pup loves you and and makes you feel so loved.  They are sooooo cute too!




Elaine


I love hedgehogs, they are so cute. There are so many images suitable for all occasions. 



Jayne
**coming soon**

Larissa

I really love mice (on stamps and cards :) ). My mother used to call me mouse when I was little and that was the starting point for my mouse collection. For years I have been collecting plushies, books, cards and all other mouse stuff I could find. Nowadays I don't collect the mouse stuff any longer, but I still love using mouse images on my cards. I just think they are cute with their big ears and sweet faces.




Lisa
**coming soon**

Dogs are my favourite.  They are so loving, great characters and always want to be by your side whatever you're doing.



Sarah


A tough decision for me to make here but I have gone with dogs.
I love their companionship, loyalty and the way our two make us laugh every day with their antics.





Surrrrrrrrrrrrpriiise!  Go on, you'll never guess what my favourite animal is (after cats of course).  Yes, it's a llama.




Cats are my favorite animals. I love to play and cuddle with them. They are so cute and make me smile.




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge and show us your style.
Don't forget, you MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to be eligible to win.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration from you all and some gorgeous animals xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...super sweet design team samples. Love all the animals represented. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! Just spotted my "Top 3"... thanks so much, I will grab my badge and display it with pride... Loving this weeks challenge too, such great inspiration, I will just HAVE to come back and join in the challenge :-) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fabulous challenge and wonderful DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete