Thursday 15 January 2015

Favourite Embossing Folder - and WHY


Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 

Our winner is:

J. Attenbury Creations


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are

Coops


Liselot


Jana



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our 45th challenge






The sponsor of this challenge is

My Mum's Craft Shop



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Embossing Folder (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


This Embossalicious Floral embossing folder is my favourite. The design is perfect for lots of occasions but it's also 6" square, which means it's the perfect size to cover my card blanks perfectly without the getting join marks which I get with my 5 x 7 folders.





On a break


Carol

I love using the embossing folder 'Tied Together' for Weddings,  Anniversary's  etc. I love how you can add embellishes to the trellis work or leave it as it is. 








Mojca

Mine is definitely the dotty one because dots are so lovely and look good on everything, don't you think?



 
Sarah

My favourite embossing folder of all time has to be Provocraft Swiss Dots.

 Perfect for any occasion, a truly versatile folder!!






Suzette
I really don't own embossing folders. I die cut and the edges get embossed, I will have to invest in a few sometime.



Wilma
I recently bought this embossing folder and it's my favorite for the moment. It's great for birthday cards and with this fun image it's a perfect match.




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Embossing Folder (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card in the Top 3! The badge is on my blog :) Congrats to the winner and the other 2 Top 3 ladies too.
    Lovely DT creations for this challenge!
    Liselot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wwwauuuu....thank you so much DT for TOP3
    Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team. It was hard to pick my favourite embossing folder as I have lots of lovely ones, but I use the butterfly one a lot. It is a great background for my butterfly cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, thank you oh so much for choosing my card as the winner...Doing a happy dance...I love Crafty Sentiments so, I am emailing you in a moment to know how to claim my prize...God bless always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful DT cards. Thanks for this challenge, loved playing along.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete