Thursday 4 December 2014

Favourite Film or Song and WHY

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Ina 

with this gorgeous traditional card


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


No8

Kate

No 11

No 37







Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our 42nd challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is
My Mum's Craft Shop
who are offering a £10 prize to our winner





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Song or Film (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



As soon as you look at my card, you'd be forgiven for thinking it's the Cyndi Lauper song 'Girls just wanna have fun', but just to confuse you, I've opted for New Shoes by Paolo Nutini as I have a bit of a thing for shoes!  Hence the shoe charm and shopping bags!  I'm imagining that those bags are full of lovely new shoes!






Samantha
I thought for a little while and I have many favourite songs and films
But at this time of year I think the song I have in my mind is
Oh Christmas Tree
Why?
Because we always have a real tree
and we get it the 1st Week in December
I LOVE a real tree!


Carol


I'm going all Christmassy here and I love the song "From our house to your house". Love Christmas, love spending time and visiting friends and family.





Mojca

I chose The Cult's cong Wild Flower. I just love this group so much, it was unavoidable :P






Sarah


One of my favourite films is The Sound Of Music, it reminds me of childhood family Christmases when my Grandma used to get tiddly on Cherry Brandy!! So it's 

"...warm woollen mittens" for me!!





Suzette


**coming soon**



Wilma
I am a fan of Janis Ian and love the song "Stars". It's a bit of a sad song but the melody/music is so beautiful.  







So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite song or Film (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.




3 comments:

  1. Gosh thanks for choosing my card in the top 3.
    Congrats to the other winners, fab cards, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo...thank for the Top 3 pick. Congrats to the winner and the other Top 3 ladies. Fabulous cards from your DT gals as usual.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the honour of being your winner of Challenge #41. Congratulations to Kate Julie and Norma with your gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete