Thursday 13 September 2018

Favourite Girl or Boy (and why)

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Shuly
with these lovely booties




Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:


and our Top 3 are

AJ



Suzi Mac



Cards R Fun



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:














So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Boy or Girl themed cards (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


It's got to be cute and girlie for me. I love pretty papers, pinks, and embellishments, as well as cute images, none of which tend to lend themselves to masculine cards!  







I love making girly cards, but this little guy stole my heart.  I love making guy cards just to keep in practice and have a few on hand for the few guys I give cards to.




Elaine using Earlie Hedgehog Dandelion


I do like to make girly cards because I can use pretty papers and sparkly gems


I love making cards for girls, because I love everything cute and girlie.  I am a big pink lover and that is a very perfect colour for girlie cards. 


I prefer to make girlie cards as you can make them much prettier and there is a wider choice of embellishments if you need them.



Definitely a girl card from me. So much great stash to choose from when it comes to making cards for the fairer sex!! Male cards are just so difficult!!





I actually like making boy cards, they suit my CAS style quite well, but the majority of my makes are for the ladies, including this one that I made for my wonderful mum who had her 81st birthday this week



Wilma
For me it is girl. As many of us I also have a lot of cute and girly papers and embellishment in my stash. And I do find male/boy cards difficult. 





So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge and show us your style.
Don't forget, you MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to be eligible to win.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

6 comments:

  1. oh my god i won ! oooooh woooow i'm soo soooo happy!! thank you thank you so much! you made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my project in the top 3 Congratulations to the winner and the other top 3 ladies.
    Hugs
    Suzi Mac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners.. Thank You for a Top Spot this week.. I had fun creating my adorable penguin tags... Fabulous inspirations from the DT on yet another fun challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute DT projects!

    Thanks for the Challenge, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbe inspiration de la DT.
    Merci pour ce nouveau défi.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Superb inspiration from the DT.
    Thank you for this new challenge.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the DT makes, they are super, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete