Thursday 10 May 2018

Favourite pink or blue and why


Happy Thursday all!! It's me, Sarah, hosting today and it was my absolute pleasure to pick the winner and top 3 from our last challenge, Animals.

Thank you to everyone who entered, you made my decision a really difficult one but after much deliberation...

Our winner is:

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:


and our Top 3 are

Meg




Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:












So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is



The sponsor of this challenge is Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez
who is providing a prize of 3 images from her store:



Visit my shop
Join my FB group
Watch my YouTube videos
Check my Instagram photos
Subscribe to my Newsletter







This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Pink or Blue (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

We also have a super talented guest designer, Kristina, joining us this fortnight.
Before we see her card (and you're in for a treat!) here's a little introduction from her:

My name is Kristina Pavlovic, Tina, and I live in Sweden with my amazing husband!  My Blog is Kristina's Art Corner.  I work in kindergarten and most of my inspiration comes from the kindergarten and from children's books. I am cardmaker. I love to create the scenes, I love masking and ink blending. I adore my alcohol markers and Zig. 
My Moto is :Create something every day!!! 

And here is Kristina's beautiful card and colour choice:

It was difficult to choose this time but I chose blue shades. I really love both colors but No.1 I have a better combination of Copic markers in blue shades, No.2 I wanted to create with MFT Rain or Shine stamps set so the choice fell to blue and No.3 I had the same blue raincoat and boots when I was Little girl. 



Thank you SO much Kristina for your fabulous card.Here are the beautiful creations made by the rest of our
Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


Using Duck with Presents
My favourite colours are pink, purple and blue but choosing between them is sometimes difficult (and may depend on my mood!).  I've always loved pink though, it's so soft and feminine so it had to be pink for me.






Brenda

I love the color blue.  It's always been my favorite.  I love that it's the color of the sky and the ocean and blue jeans (my favorite piece of clothing).  It can used easily for masculine or feminine cards.



Elaine


I love colour. So it is difficult to choose a particular favourite. It really depends on the theme of the card too. Christmas conjures up crisp blues so for this challenge that is what I have chosen.


I love both of these colours, but on my cards I often use pink, so I had to make a pink card. I love how strong the colour looks in a bright way but also how soft it can look.



I do use blue sometimes and the only reason I have chosen pink is because I make a lot more feminine cards than masculine and I can tell from my scraps folders as pink is the largest one.



It's pink for me, although nothing too wishy washy!! I'm just not a blue person, try as I might I can never achieve the look I am after, so it's pink all the way!!



Another difficult choice, I do like pink, and I do like blue, but if I had to choose a colour to have around me all the time then it would have to be blue



Wilma
Pink is not my colour, so for this challenge it must be blue. Especially for masculine cards it's my favorite. 




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge and show us your style.
Don't forget, you MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to be eligible to win.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.



4 comments:

  1. I've sent an email, thanks very much :)

    Congrats to the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted to be a top 3 pick, congratulations to the winner and other top 3 picks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful inspiration from the design team, thank you!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sponsor and the design team samples are super cute this week. Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete