Thursday 8 September 2016

Favourite Song or Film & WHY

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

10. Yenni Paper Love




Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 

and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:



and our Top 3 are


8. Carol Gill




39. Kristina's Art Corner


august 28 (5)


49. Bettina




Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our next challenge








The sponsor of this challenge is



who are offering a $10 gift certificate to our winner


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Film or Song (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



I like lots of film genres, but I do like science fiction 

and one of my favourite films is The Matrix 
(if you want to know why I like it, 
and why this card reminds me of that film, 
then head over to my blog where I've explained!) 
;0)





Samantha
Ohhh Hard hard hard..... fav film OH my to many to choose just one so I will go
with my fav song.... HAHAHHAAA just as hard sooooo... I will choice Nelly the elephant
Because I was singing it with our granddaughter this last weekend and also loved making a
crochet one too! which you can see on my blog :)  




Brenda

I grew up in Kansas so that kinda explains my love of the Wizard of Oz.  One of the songs from the movie is also one of my most favorites.  I love Somewhere Over the Rainbow by the Hawaiian artist, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole.




Elaine

 I do like romantic films or a good comedy. My inspiration for this card is the film 'You've Got Mail' with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.





Kat


Dr. Hubby and I are not the biggest romantics but we both really loved the song Flower by Eels when we got together so is basically 'our song' and that of course, makes it my favourite :-)






Lori


This card is inspired by a favorite song of mine from Adele "Hello." I love her strong voice, the lyrics and I sing it out loud any chance I get! :) 





Lorraine

My Favourite Film is The Addams Family, the 1991 version with Anjelica Huston as Morticia.
I love fantasy/fictional stories but not horror films so this fits the bill. All the quirky characters have an endearing quality, even Uncle Fester.





Mojca

I decided for one of the romantic movies that is really one of my favourite ones ... The Bridges of Madison County :) I loveeeeee Clint Eastwood and it's such atypical movie for his persona but he is brilliant in it ... so I made a wedding cards as it's a love story :) and yes, I always always cry at the end in case you wondered :P






Sarah


I could have picked many favourite films but one that I watch every Christmas, without fail, (and throughout the year too!!) is White Christmas, I love it. Why? I just do!!






Squirrel

If I were to choose ten films for a desert island, then every one of them would be Pixar!  It was so hard to choose an absolute favourite, but Toy Story will always have a special place in my heart.  Thankfully there's no snake in my boots.





Suzette




Wilma
I am a fan of "Queen" and every time I see that bike die it is the song "Bicycle race" that immediately pops into my head. And I really love to ride my bike.




So now it's over to you.

We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and 
showcase your Favourite Film or Song (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.

Hugs from the AYLI girls.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies-great DT inspiration and love the fabulous die on Sarahs card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card in Top 3.. It means a lot to me!! Hugs from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete