Thursday 24 October 2019

Favourite Papers and why

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Marjetina


Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:




and our Top 3 are



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:








So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is

crafty ribbons





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Design Papers (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:



Karen from Karen's Crafting Obsessions.
My very favourite favourite is to make my own!  
I created mine with a stencil and Distress ink pads 
and then added white pigment ink over the top.



I've not used them for a while but I love this beautiful Maja Design Vintage Romance pad. There are so many gorgeous papers in this set, mainly in my favourite dusky pink and blue colour schemes. My only complaint is that they're double sided, and I often feel frustrated in having to stick one side down and hide it. There are definitely some I cannot bear to use because they're so pretty!




There are so many wonderful papers out there, but the ones that seem to draw me in over and over again are by Doodlebug Design, Inc.  I love them because they are bright and fun and work well across their collections.  This card uses October 31 and Ghouls and Goodies.



I love LOTV papers. The ones I used were from the Nit Wit collection. I love the colours and the quality.



I love all design papers with pretty simple designs, like stripes, dots and gingham. I really love paper pads that have these designs. Right now I really love a couple of paper packs from Sunny studio, because they have a design in all the colours of the rainbow, so perfect for all kinds of project. I decided to go for a pink striped patterned paper today, because I love pink and the design is not to busy, just perfect for my card.






I do have lots of papers and one of my favourite makes is First Edition.  They are such good quality and are not all double sided, so you don't waste many sheets. This card is made with the Paper Flowers pad.





Sarah

I love paper!! My current favourite brand is MFT, I have quite a collection now. What I like so much is that they mix and match brilliantly, as you can see here...



OK, so, I love a lot of design papers, but a current real favourite is the Knit Picky range from Lawn Fawn.  I could blame my current crochet bug, but I got through the entire pad of Christmas themed papers last year and have just moved heaven and earth to get hold of another one, and I am now on my third of the Fall Knit Picky pads!




I have several favourite DP like Gummiapan, Basic Grey and MFT. 
But my all time favourite DP is Doodlebug. The bright colours attracts me over and over again. I also love the designs. 


So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge and show us your style.
Don't forget, you MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to be eligible to win.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for the honor of liking my card!! I have a hard time with inking, so you have truly made my day!! And congrats to the winner and other top picks - well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great surprise! Thank you SOOO much for choosing my page on Top3. You make me VERY happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies. Mia (Craftartista)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw! I am thrilled. I am a winner. Thank you for great challenge and inspiration from DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci pour ce beau défi et la magnifique interprétation de la DT.
    Bises.
    MaryannG

    Thank you for this great challenge and the magnificent interpretation of the DT.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete