Thursday 30 August 2018

Favourite non-card project and WHY

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:


and our Top 3 are


Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:














So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is


Lawn Fawn


Prize:





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite non card project (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


Although my main addiction hobby is paper-crafting, I tried my hand at jewellery making several years ago and decided to dig out my old stash again for this challenge. I had previously mainly made earrings but decided to attempt some double stranded bracelets. They're very therapeutic to create and make lovely gifts.  There are more photos on my blog if you're interested in seeing a bit more!









I enjoy crafting of all kinds.  I can't seem to sit still, I'm always happiest when I am making something, anything.  I like giving what I make to my family and friends, it's like giving them a little piece of my heart.





Elaine

I love making boxes. I think they make a small gift extra special. 



I really love making boxes, because they are the perfect personal gift. I love that you can give it the perfect size for the gift your are giving and it makes giving a present extra special. 





Lynne

Cross stitch was my favourite hobby before card making took over.  I still do a little bit now and then as it's something I can do while watching tv and I find it relaxing.


I have put away the paper pads this time and cross stitched a leaving gift for a work colleague. My cardmaking came about from cross stitching greetings cards and I still dip in and out when the desire takes over.




It might have had something to do with the fact that I rather over-ordered some
keyring blanks ..... but I made a keyring for a friend's son who is space mad, for a key
for his own space





I like to wrap presents in boxes or bags, I think it makes a present more special.
For my friends I made a bag with a scent bag, candle and a card. 




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge and show us your style.
Don't forget, you MUST explain WHY it is your favourite to be eligible to win.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I'm thrilled and honoured. You've made my day a happier one!
    Regards,
    Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking notice of my project. I will be happy to display this badge on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...great not card ideas. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete