Thursday 21 September 2017

Favourite Paper Pad (AND WHY!)

Thank you to everyone who entered our last challenge. 
Our winner is:

Becca Cruger

(pop over to Becca's blog for a tutorial on how she created this background - it's fabulous and I'm keen to try it myself!)

masculine_stamped_deer_Card_ken_oliver_color_burst_crystals_watercolor_clean_and_simple

Please email us at AsYouLikeItChallenge@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize, 
and don't forget to grab your *winners* badge below:




and our Top 3 are



Congratulations and please grab our *Top 3* badge to display on your blog:









So, onto our next challenge





The sponsor of this challenge is

Lawn Fawn
A stamp set and 6x6 pad of the winner’s choice
Lawn Fawn


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Paper Pad (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here are the beautiful creations made by our Design Team to get your mojo flowing:


I have fallen in love with Maja Design papers and in particular the Vintage Romance stack is one of my (current) favourites because of the pretty florals and pastel colours.  I love both sides of this particular page from this pad so I hate to see papers stuck down on a card when the reverse is wasted.  For this reason I've made a little gift box which shows both sides. As well as being on show in the inside, you can see the reverse on the flaps and I've also used some scraps to make two dinky little tags which I've stuck together at an angle and fixed on with a foam pad. 







I love Doodlebug Designs paper pads.  I love them all, I cannot pick a favourite.  Their whimsical designs and bright happy colours make me smile.  This card was made with my favourite Halloween pad, October 31.





Elaine


I have a few favourite paper pads. This is one I go back to every year the LOTV Frosty Christmas.


It was really hard to pick just one favourite paperpad, because I have a couple of paperpads that I really love, but in the end I decided to pick the paperpad Sweet celebrations paperpack from My favorite things. I love this paperpad because it so versatile. There are cute multi coloured patterns but also really simple patterns in just one colour (with 2 shades of that same colour). I love how these colours look together with kraft cardstock and I really enjoy using this paperpad.



I have a few favourite paper pads and they all tend to be Christmas ones!  I love First Edition Silent Night pad for wintery looking cards. A lot of them have glittery patterns on and it's a shame to cover them up and there are also quite a few in the pad that could be used for other occasions.  



Favourite paper Pad...I have soooo many!! However, I recently managed to subscribe to the Craftwork Cards Julie Loves Collections and have been thrilled with the sweet prints contained therein, which suit my card making style.



Oh I have LOTS of favourite paper pads, lol, but one of my all time faves is from Nitwits (when LOTV used to sell them) and it is Petal Fresh.  It reminds me of newly laundered cotton sheets.  I am nearly at the end of my last pad, and it is going to break my heart when there is no more left.





Defintely Christmas paperpads from Doodlebug. I love the bright colours and designs. This is from the paperpad called North Pole.




So now it's over to you.
We hope you will join in our challenge, show us your style and
showcase Your Favourite Paper Pad (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Good luck, and happy crafting.
Hugs from the AYLI girls.

8 comments:

  1. Wow you do challenge us with picking favourites. Fabulous work from the DT, off to sort out my pads and make that difficult decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design team samples are all so cute. Love this week's sponsor. Thanks for the "fave paper pack" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and amazing DT works!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#9 – The beginning of autumn (let’s drop the leaves))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooh my little bunny card in your top 3!!! Thank you so much Dt for your kindness and oh my word i see that LF is sponsoring the new challenge!!! Wooohooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm late to the party to say THANK YOU, but a big giant THANK YOU!!!! I'm honored and I LOVE the inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute DT Creations!

    Thanks for the Challenge, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnifique carte de la gagnante du challenge. Superbe travail de la DT. Merci pour ce nouveau challenge auquel je participe avec plaisir.

    ReplyDelete